Summary of the Treasurer’s Report on October 18, 2020
View a PDF of the presentation.
Third Quarter Summary
Giving was $2.03M
- Down $165K when compared to Q3 2019 giving
Spending was $2.33M
- Down $93K when compared to Q3 2019 spending
Spending exceeded giving by $294K
- In Q3 2019, spending exceeded giving by $222K
2020 Year-to-Date Summary
YTD Giving was $6.44M
- Down $391K when compared to 2019
- $712K below 2020 budgeted giving of $7.15M
YTD Spending was $7.16M
- Down $173K when compared to 2019
- $532K below 2020 budgeted spending of $7.69M
YTD Spending exceeded Giving by $719K
- In 2019, YTD spending exceeded giving by $501K
Year-to-Date Spending Summary
Spending is under budget in all categories (7% overall). We are under the prior year in aggregate and only very slightly over in Upreach and Support, primarily due to supporting livestream worship services.
Bethlehem Mortgage for North Campus
- $1.47M Principal balance as of 9/30/20
- Reduced by $296K YTD
- $105k of this reduction was from special designated gifts towards reducing our mortgage balances.
Bethlehem Mortgage for South Campus
- $6.68M principal balance as of 9/30/20
- Reduced by $119k YTD
Notes on spending/giving histories and year-to-date spending are available in the PDF of the presentation.