Summary of the Treasurer’s Report on January 27, 2019
View a PDF of the presentation.
Summary of Fourth Quarter 2018
Giving was $3.07M.
- Down $240K when compared to Q4 2017 giving
Spending was $2.96M.
- Down $190K when compared to Q4 2017 spending
- $180K below Q4 2018 budget
Giving exceeded spending by $112K.
Giving was $10.18M.
- Down $768K from 2017 when giving was $10.95M
- Does not include $1.1M of designated gifts towards the South Campus
Spending was $10.30M.
- Down $33K when compared to 2017
- $897K below 2018 budgeted spending of $11.2M
Spending exceeded giving by $125K.
While giving was down in 2018, expenses were well managed in line with contributions.
- Praise God for the generosity seen throughout the 25 month acceleration phase of Fill These Cities: 25 x ’25.
- Pray that we would continue to depend on God to meet our needs in the years to come.
Slides can be seen by viewing a PDF of the presentation.