Summary of the Treasurer’s Report on October 21, 2018
View a PDF of the presentation.
Summary of Third Quarter 2018
- One Fund giving was $2.52M
- Flat when compared to Q3 2017 giving
- Spending was $2.46M
- Up $44K when compared to Q3 2017 spending
- $274K below Q3 2018 budget
- Giving exceeded spending by $54K
- In Q3 2017 giving exceeded spending by $95K
- While Q1 and Q2 giving was down this year, Q3 was stronger and in line with last year
- We are still behind on giving from Q1 and Q2, so expenses have continued to be managed below budget
- Thanksgiving to God for meeting our financial needs as a congregation
- Pray that God would open up our hearts as a congregation for continued generosity in our giving
Slides can be seen by viewing a PDF of the presentation.