At Bethlehem, each Small Group Leader affirms the following ...
- I embrace the expectations of a Small Group Leader:
- Displays the characteristics of a maturing, Christlike, servant-leader found in the Bible. (See Mark 10:45, 1 Thessalonians. 2:7–8, Luke 22:26, 1 Peter 4:10–11, and John 15: 12–17.)
- Has previously participated in a Bethlehem Small Group.
- Is recommended by the leaders and members of that group to take on leadership.
- Has been interviewed by the appropriate leadership for Small Groups at their campus.
- I agree to submit to the shepherding and oversight of Bethlehem’s Council of Elders. I support the mission and ministries of Bethlehem.
- I agree to teach in accordance with the Bethlehem Elder Affirmation of Faith.
- I am currently a Covenant Member of Bethlehem Baptist Church or am actively pursuing covenant membership.
- I agree to faithfully attend the regular Small Group Leader training sessions specific to my campus.