We're pleased to offer a delicious variety of pies and dinner rolls, all lovingly made by Kim Schiller with fresh, real ingredients. No chemicals. No “mixes.” Just authentic, homemade goodness!
- Traditional Pumpkin: Pure pumpkin, perfectly spiced with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, enveloped inside a flaky homemade pastry crust.
- Country Apple: Apple filling made with crisp, sweet lightly spiced apples, then crowned with a rich streusel topping that is baked to perfection inside a flaky homemade pastry crust.
- French Silk: Velvety smooth chocolate silk, whipped cream and a decadent homemade crust... heavenly!
- Key Lime: Irresistibly tangy key lime custard nestled inside a perfect graham cracker crust, crowned with whipped cream.
- Award-Winning Peanut Butter Chocolate: Chocolate-covered pretzel crust topped with rich, smooth ganache and the most decadent peanut butter mousse. An out-of-this-world combination of flavors and textures, this pie truly makes mouths happy!
Dinner Roll Menu
- One Dozen Pull-Apart Rolls: Light and fluffy, the kind of rolls grandma used to make! Par-baked for you to finish at home.
- One Dozen Artisan Rosemary Garlic Rolls: Fresh rosemary and garlic team up in a perfect flavor combination. Par-baked for you to finish at home.
Pick-up & Payment Information
Place your order by selecting "Register" below. All orders must be placed by November 18.
When you “check out” on the registration form, you will pay for order and select the pick-up day and time. All orders will be picked up at the South Campus.
Have a question? Text Kim: 612-516-5621