- Served at the South Campus, 5:30-6pm.
- Line up at the kitchen window to be served.
- Tables will be set up, socially distanced, in the Commons. When you finish your meal, please sanitize your table and chair using the provided sanitizer.
- Cost is $4 for adults and $3 for children, with a family max of $20.*
- If you attend Wednesday classes and want this option instead of or in addition to the hot meal, you can pick up a cold meal at the kitchen window after class or worship.
- Heat-at-home meals will be priced per container: $15/container (will feed 2–4 people).*
Meal Registration & Payment
Meal registration is available online, from 8am on Friday through the Monday prior to the upcoming Wednesday meal. Note: After the deadline, meal orders will be closed and only those who signed up will have meals on the upcoming Wednesday.
When you “check out” on the registration form, you will pay for your meal(s), so all meal orders must be submitted through this form—not through email.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer refunds for unused meals.