- Served at the South Campus, 5–5:45pm.
- Line up at the kitchen window to be served.
- Each family will have an assigned table in the Commons.
- Cost is $4 for adults and $3 for children, with a family max of $20.*
- “Drive-through” pick up will be available at the North entrance, 6–6:30pm. Volunteers will come out to your car with your order.
- If you attend Wednesday classes and want this option instead of or in addition to the hot meal, you can pick up a cold meal at the kitchen window after class or worship.
- Heat-at-home meals will be priced by the quart: $15/quart (one quart will feed 2–4 people).*
Meal Registration & Payment
Meal registration is available online, from 8am on Friday to 10pm on Sunday prior to the upcoming Wednesday meal. Note: After the 10pm Sunday deadline, meal orders will be closed and only those who signed up will have meals on the upcoming Wednesday.
When you “check out” on the registration form, you will pay for your meal(s), so all meal orders must be submitted through this form—not through email.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer refunds for unused meals.