2020 Meeting Dates: Sundays, January 26, April 26, July 26 & October 18, 5–7pm
Please register for the All-Church QSM this Sunday. A quorum is needed in order to hold several important votes.
Find the link to register in Pastor Ken Currie's email send Oct 10. If you did not receive this email, contact us for another registration link at email@example.com
Because we must have a quorum attendance of at least 10% of our membership at one location to vote on the pastor/elder roles and "electronic meeting" bylaws amendment noted below, we encourage all members to register and attend at the Downtown Campus for this important meeting. We cannot provide remote livestream viewing or participation from home/other locations, as members need to be physically present in order to vote. Due to our capacity limits, we are not able to accommodate non-members at this meeting.
Note: Provided the "electronic meeting" bylaws amendment passes, we will be able to host future congregational digitally-connected meetings with Downtown, North, and South members meeting in person at any campus.
October 18 Agenda Highlights
- Vote on the elder recommendations ...
- Pastoral Candidate Aaron Rothermel to serve as a staff elder in the position of Pastor for Children & Family Discipleship, North Campus (see email sent September 25 from Pastor Steven Lee)
- Global Partner Tom Steller to serve as non-staff elder (since Tom is now employed by TLI)
- Pastor Brad Nelson to serve in accordance with a job description change to serve as staff elder in the position of Pastor for Global Outreach
- Vote on the elder recommendation of Bylaws amendment to allow electronic meetings (introduced at the July 26 All-Church Quarterly Strategy Meeting)
- A presentation on Constitution and Bylaws amendments that introduce campus meetings to our governing documents (to be voted on at the December 13 Annual Meeting)
- Treasurer's Report
- Membership Report
Preview the names of members to be removed
- Update on 150th anniversary year and celebration plans