2020 Meeting Dates: Sundays, January 26, April 26, July 26 & October 18, 5–7pm
Members, join us for this All-Church Quarterly Strategy Meeting to participate in body life together, hear ministry updates, and vote on key decisions. At the July 26 meeting we will prayerfully discuss and vote on Bethlehem's 20/20 Vision
, as well as proposed job description changes for Pastors Jason Meyer, Ken Currie, Steven Lee, and Dave Zuleger.
Because of current COVID-19 meeting restrictions, members are invited to meet in person at any campus to join one digitally-connected meeting with Downtown, North, and South members.
We cannot provide remote livestream viewing or participation from home/other locations, as members need to be present at a meeting location in order to vote. Due to our capacity limits, we are not able to accommodate non-members at this meeting.
Members received a link to register to attend in a July 23 email from Jake Wood. For further details, see the July 20 email from Elder Kurt Elting-Ballard.
20/20 Vision Ballots & Vote
Members will be presented with two motions and votes (appearing on separate ballots) concerning the 20/20 Vision so that they can vote on the structural changes as a whole and then on the individual job description changes.
The wording on the ballots will appear as follows:
- Approve 20/20 Vision Structure [Yes/No]
- Approve proposed job description changes associated with 20/20 Vision:
- Ken Currie as Pastor for Strategic Implementation [Yes/No]
- Steven Lee as Pastor for Preaching and Vision, North [Yes/No]
- Jason Meyer as Pastor for Preaching and Vision, Downtown [Yes/No]
- Dave Zuleger as Pastor for Preaching and Vision, South [Yes/No]
July 26 Agenda Highlights
- Devotional (Pastor Jason Meyer)
- 20/20 Vision Discussion & Voting on Structure and Job Descriptions
- Membership Updates
Preview the names of members who have asked to be removed from membership
- Treasurer's Report
- Fill These Cities Updates on Church Planting and Global Outreach
- Notification of Intent to Bring a Motion to Amend the By-Laws