The Helping Hand Committee hosts an annual Thanksgiving Food Drive. Donations will go to area food shelves:
- Downtown Campus donations will go to Jericho Road Ministries (at 16/33 Center) in South Minneapolis.
- North Campus donations will go to Ralph R Reeder Food Shelf in New Brighton.
- South Campus donations will go to “360 Communities” in Burnsville.
November 11/12, we will distribute empty bags at all campuses with instructions about foods to donate. Please bring the bags, filled with non-perishable food items, to the worship services the following weekend, November 18/19. Beginning 30 minutes before Saturday evening and Sunday morning services, volunteers will be on hand in the parking lots to collect your donations.
Donations in the form of cash and checks are also accepted, and will be spent on bulk food items for the food shelves. Checks can be made payable to "Bethlehem Baptist Church" with "Thanksgiving Food Drive" on the memo line.
Suggested Items to Donate
- Canned Meat (Chicken, Salmon, Tuna)
- Chicken or Tuna Helper
- Beef Stew
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Canned Fruit or Vegetables
- Boxed Potatoes
- Cooking Oil
- All-Purpose Flour
- Peanut Butter
- Jam or Jelly
- Granola Bars
- Baby Formula
- Shampoo, Conditioner
- Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Floss
- Laundry Soap
- Dish Soap
- Bar Soap