April 7, 2020
Our Global Partners & COVID-19
The global onslaught of the COVID-19 virus has had a significant impact on Bethlehem’s global partners. Many have decided to stay in their homes and countries to ride out the pandemic. Some are here in the U.S. trying to get back to their countries, but many countries are not letting people in, so they remain in the U.S. Other global partners, for a variety of reasons, have decided to come back to the U.S. indefinitely. For all of our global partners, this has been a hard season of seeking God for wisdom as to what to do and how best to use this time of social distancing.
With many of our global partners coming back for a season, or arriving in the U.S. a few months early for their home assignments, we are trying to find housing for them and help them get settled. So, my urgent request to you, Bethlehem, is ...
- Pray for all our global partners!
- Do you have housing or know of housing that could be available to a global partner family or individual?
- Do you have a cabin you could open early and let a family quarantine there for a season?
- Do you have an AirBnB space that is not being used that a family could move into?
- Empty nesters, do you have a room or basement that a couple or single could use?
The Global Outreach Department is working hard, alongside Barnabas Teams, to meet the needs of families who have left their country with little and may have to stay in the U.S. for months. So, if you are able to help in any way (gift cards, kids clothes, money to cover unbudgeted expenses, cabins to go to for a weekend, fun activities for families), please let us know by emailing us at .
We would greatly appreciate your partnership in this endeavour to love our global partners well!