- Are you interested in being mentored?
- Do you long for someone a few steps farther down the path of faith to encourage you on the journey?
- Would you like to study a book or acquire some focused skills with a small group of young women, led by one or two older women?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, Titus 2 is for you. And we would love to help you find a group.
To join a Titus 2 group ...
For a Downtown Campus group, contact Gretchen Spencer (612-338-7653 x436) or sign up for a group at the Downtown Campus Ministry Fair following worship services on Sunday, September 8.
For a North Campus group, join us at our Women's Ministry Fall Kickoff on Thursday, September 12, to hear more about Titus 2 and sign up for a group. Contact Beth Nordquist (612-455-0800 x806) if you have questions.
For a South Campus group, contact Emily Zwicky (612-746-2650 x600). We will host a Titus 2 workshop at our Fall Retreat on September 21, where mentees will be able to sign up for open groups.
Bethlehem is blessed to have many young women who are teachable and desire to be nurtured in their faith. If you are an older woman (age 40+), would you prayerfully consider coming to learn about our Titus 2 mentoring ministry?
Mentoring With Titus 2 ...
- Because we all live very busy lives, we have limited the commitment to this mentoring ministry to once-a-month meetings. Groups will meet September–May, with summer gatherings optional.
- Partnering in Titus 2 shares the load and increases the joy. Many women attend training with a friend and consider mentoring younger women together.
- Mentors must be members of Bethlehem or moving toward membership.
- Training session dates vary by campus. Contact the campus you attend for more information.
- Attending the training does not obligate you to participate in the ministry.
Comments From Current Mentors ...
- “This has been such a rewarding opportunity to connect with and build into the lives of younger women. Being part of a team of mentors gives me and my mentor partner the assurance that we're not out there ministering on our own. We are supported with helpful advice, prayer, and ongoing training.”
- “It has been a wonderful experience as we have bonded together, learned and grown together, and cried together—sharing fun times as well as hard times. I have grown close to these young women, and God has blessed me through them. It has been a time of growth for myself as God has shown me that his power is made strong through my weakness.”
- “Mentoring has been humbling, stretching, and growing for me. I feel that I’ve learned more than I’ve shared. It has been a joy to see things I’ve shared that the Lord has taught me actually be listened to and implemented in the life of another, whether it was on how to do devotions or parenting advice.”
- “Titus 2 has been a blessing both ways, and I’m grateful the Lord led me to do it!”
Titus 2 Mentor Training Events
If you are interested in serving as a mentor, contact your campus representative (below) to learn about training events available at your campus.
Gretchen Spencer (612-338-7653 x436)
Beth Nordquist (612-455-0800 x806)
Emily Zwicky (612-746-2650 x600)