November 17, 2021
All our campuses are fully open for worship services and pre-registration and check-in are not required. See an overview of Bethlehem’s plans for ministry below and consider subscribing to our Weekly e-newsletter for further updates.
Monitoring & Illness Prevention
Bethlehem leadership is monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and will seek to follow the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and from the Minnesota Dept of Health as they address this evolving situation. See this helpful Q&A from the Star Tribune (updated regularly).
Bethlehem is hosting in-person services at all campuses. We provide an online livestream worship service as well.
Attend a Worship Service
- Downtown Campus
Sundays at 9am & 11am
- North Campus
Sundays at 9am & 11am
- South Campus
Sundays at 10:30am
Livestream Worship & Resources
We livestream worship services on Sundays at 9am (South Campus, 10:30am), which you can view at bethlehem.church/live-content. Campus-specific livestream options are available with links to worship service resources. Translations of worship services are available by livestream in Spanish (Downtown Campus), Chinese (North Campus), and Russian (South Campus).
See the online Holiday Guide with details on ways to connect, opportunities to give & serve, and Christmas Eve services.
- Website: Go to the Giving page.
- App: The official Bethlehem Baptist Church App is available on both Google Play and the Apple App Store. Go to “Giving” from your app Dashboard.
- Text: To participate, text “BBC (amount)” to 612-223-7432. For example, a text of “BBC 100” would send a donation of $100 to our “Fill These Cities: 25 x ’25” general fund.
- Mail: You are welcome to mail checks to Bethlehem Baptist Church, 720 13th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55415.
- To contribute to the Global Diaconate Pandemic Relief Fund, see giving instructions on the Updates Blog.
- Subscribe to our Weekly e-newsletter for regular updates and information.
- Use the Bethlehem App to access livestream worship services (and the Order of Worship), give on your mobile device, and receive updates.
- Connect with us on Facebook on the main Bethlehem Baptist Church page and on your campus pages. Pastors and leaders will share videos and various updates ...
Care & Help
- Check in via phone/text with older congregants and those who have compromised immune systems.
- Inquire with those in your small groups or Sunday school classes who may get laid off or become unemployed because of shutdowns. Keep in mind the availability of the Helping Hand Fund, and encourage organic and mutual support of those in need.
- To contact the Helping Hand team, call your campus number and leave a voicemail:
We know that this difficult season can increase the risk of domestic violence, suicide, and assault. If you are in danger or in need of help, please call the following ...
Watch the events calendar, Weekly e-newsletter, and campus pastor emails for details about upcoming events.