Updated May 29: Worship Services
As our church community responds to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), see an ongoing update of Bethlehem’s plans for ministry below—worship services, online streaming, groups & classes, and other events.
Also, consider subscribing to our Weekly e-newsletter for further updates.
Monitoring & Illness Prevention
Bethlehem leadership is monitoring the Coronavirus situation and will seek to follow the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and from the Minnesota Dept of Health and Governor Tim Walz as they address this evolving situation.
Bethlehem is preparing for reopening and the elders are tentatively planning for public, in-person services to begin at the North Campus on Sunday, June 7, and at the South Campus on Sunday, June 21. The Downtown Campus does not yet have a date set for their reopening. Details will continue to be shared through campus pastors’ email updates, the Weekly e-newsletter, and this webpage.
We will continue to have livestream worship services on Sundays at 9am, which you can view at bethlehem.church/live-content.
The service is also available on the following platforms: Facebook, Youtube channel, AppleTV, and Roku.
When possible, we encourage smaller gatherings in individual homes to participate in worship together.
- Website: Go to the Giving page.
- App: The official Bethlehem Baptist Church App is available on both Google Play and the Apple App Store. Go to “Giving” from your app Dashboard.
- Text: To participate, text “BBC (amount)” to 612-223-7432. For example, a text of “BBC 100” would send a donation of $100 to our “Fill These Cities: 25 x ’25” general fund.
- Mail: You are welcome to mail checks to Bethlehem Baptist Church, 720 13th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55415.
- To contribute to the Global Diaconate Pandemic Relief Fund, see giving instructions on the Updates Blog.
- Subscribe to our Weekly e-newsletter for regular updates and information.
- Use the Bethlehem App to access livestream worship services (and the Order of Worship), give on your mobile device, and receive updates.
- Connect with us on Facebook on the main Bethlehem Baptist Church page and on your campus pages. Pastors and leaders will share videos and various updates ...
- Pastor Jason Meyer has concluded the Facebook Live series with readings and comments on his book Don’t Lose Heart: Gospel Hope for the Discouraged Soul. You can view the collected posts here. The Pastor Jason’s Kid’s Corner series has also concluded. You can view the collected posts here.
Care & Help
- If you have prayer requests, would like an elder to reach out to you, or if you need practical help, please contact your campus: Downtown, North, or South.
- Check in via phone/text with older congregants and those who have compromised immune systems.
- Inquire with those in your small groups or Sunday school classes who may get laid off or become unemployed because of shutdowns. Keep in mind the availability of the Helping Hand Fund, and encourage organic and mutual support of those in need.
- To contact the Helping Hand team, call your campus number and leave a voicemail:
- Are you in good health and able to offer practical help for others? You can contact your campus below to offer your availability. We cannot guarantee that your services will be needed, but you will be considered as needs arise.
Fill out the Downtown Campus form.
Fill out the North Campus form.
Send an email to Nick Roen.
We know that this difficult season can increase the risk of domestic violence, suicide, and assault. If you are in danger or in need of help, please call the following ...
Activities and gatherings that take place at the church are canceled/suspended until further notice.