Adoption is …
- part of Bethlehem’s culture
- one of the ways God is bringing children into many families at Bethlehem
- an expression of our commitment to life and our desire that abortion become unthinkable
- a visible way that advances our vision for racial harmony
- a tangible response to the affliction of millions of orphans around the world
- an opportunity to spread the gospel to various “tribes and tongues” (Revelation 5:9)
- at the heart of the gospel of Jesus Christ who made a way for us all to be “adopted” that we might be called “children of God, and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ” (Romans 8:15-17).
Pursuing God’s Glory
We believe that overseas adoptions bring glory to God and are a radical expression of love and compassion for the helpless. Your family may be one God is calling to love a child through the blessing of adoption, or you may be called to join us in the task of providing the funds necessary to help those called to adopt.
We partner with the LYDIA fund to provide grants for families seeking to adopt. See lydiafund.org.