Adoption is …
- part of Bethlehem’s culture
- one of the ways God is bringing children into many families at Bethlehem
- an expression of our commitment to life and our desire that abortion become unthinkable
- a visible way that advances our vision for racial harmony
- a tangible response to the affliction of millions of orphans around the world
- an opportunity to spread the gospel to various “tribes and tongues” (Revelation 5:9)
- at the heart of the gospel of Jesus Christ who made a way for us all to be “adopted” that we might be called “children of God, and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ” (Romans 8:15-17).
Pursuing God’s Glory
We believe that overseas adoptions bring glory to God and are a radical expression of love and compassion for the helpless. Your family may be one God is calling to love a child through the blessing of adoption, or you may be called to join us in the task of providing the funds necessary to help those called to adopt.